Follow these instructions to upgrade your version of DIY-oik to version 1.4 Since version 1.3 and earlier of the DIY-oik plugin does not automatically register itself for upgrading from an oik-plugins server you need to register it yourself and specify your API key.
Before attempting to upgrade diy-oik please:
- Upgrade the oik base plugin to version 2.4. Use Plugins > Installed plugins
- Obtain an API key for your copy of DIY-oik. Request an API key
- Login to the dashboard as an admin user
- Choose oik options > Plugins
- If diy-oik is not already listed listed, click on Add plugin.
- Type the plugin slug name:
- Type the server name from which you purchased DIY-oik. e.g.
- Type your API key
- Click on Add new plugin
- From the Settings panel click on Check.
- On the Check panel click on the Upgrade diy-oik/diy-oik.phplink
- If you are unable to obtain your API key please contact us. Email: email@example.com
- Version 1.3 and earlier of the DIY-oik plugin does not automatically register itself for upgrading from an oik-plugins server.
- Version 1.4 will automatically check for updates from an oik-plugins server