|oik v3.3.1||Upgrade to oik v3.3.1 for improved sanitization of oik options. Upgrade for improvements to bw_follow_me, which are used by oik-blocks.||March 12, 2019|
Update to oik v3.3.0 for a fix to the [paypal] shortcode.
|February 9, 2019|
|oik v3.2.9||oik v3.2.9 contains improvements for nested shortcode expansion in blocks and improved spam checking when Akismet is not being used.||January 5, 2019|
|oik v3.2.8||Upgrade to oik v3.2.8 for peaceful coexistence with Gutenberg.||December 5, 2018|
oik v3.2.5 contains a number of changes to allow peaceful coexistence with Gutenberg.
|May 26, 2018|
|oik v3.2.4||oik v3.2.4 WordPress plugin contains improvements to the bw_show_googlemap and bw_twitter shortcodes.||April 27, 2018|
|oik v3.2.3||Upgrade if you’re using PHP 7.2||December 17, 2017|
|oik v3.2.1||oik v3.2.1 provides better support for internationalization on wordpress.org and some minor updates to reflect improvements made to WordPress 4.9.||November 26, 2017|
|oik v3.2.0||oik v3.2.0 is now translation ready and tested with WordPress 4.9 and WordPress Multisite. oik is now internationalized and localized into UK English. Some accessibility recommendations have also been implemented.||November 15, 2017|
For versions up to and including version 1.16 and 0.4 inclusive please see http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/oik/changelog/
- Version 1.17 was released on 27th November 2012
- Version 1.16 was released on 9th August 2012
- Version 1.15 was released on 5th July 2012
- Version 1.14 was released on 3rd July 2012
- Version 1.13 was released on 11th May 2012
- Version 1.12 was released on 30th April 2012
- Version 1.11 was released on 3rd April 2012
- Version 1.10 was released on 9th February 2012
- Version 1.9 was released on 31st December 2011
- Version 1.8 was released on 25th December 2011
- Version 1.7 was released on 10th December 2011
- Version 1.6 was released on 22nd November 2011
- Version 1.5 was released on 31st October 2011
- Version 1.4 was released on 3rd October 2011
- Version 1.3 and 1.3.1 was released on 14th September 2011
- Version 1.2 was released on 19th August 2011
- Version 1.1 was released on 10th August 2011
- Version 1.0 was released on 26th July 2011
- Version 0.8 was made available on 19th July 2011
- Version 0.7 was made available on 14th July 2011
- Version 0.6 was not released to WordPress.org
- Version 0.5 was made available on 16th April 2011
- Version 0.4 was made available on 21st Feb 2011.
Version 0.3 (17 Feb 2011)
- Added: Tiny MCE button for entry of the [ bw_button] shortcode parameters
- Added: Tiny MCE button to select an oik shortcode Note: optional parameters to the oik shortcode button are not yet effective
- Added: [ bw_email] for inline mailto: link. Use [ bw_mailto] for a link with a prefix
- Fixed: attempted to correct problems in this file – my misunderstanding of how to do links
- Fixed: Added (missing) code to expand the [ bw_picasa] shortcode
- Added: [ loik] shortcode – a link to the oik plugin
- Change: Moved art_button() to bobbfunc.inc so that it could be used on the oik options page
Version 0.2 (6 Feb 2011)
- Added , ,
- Renamed bwtrace to oik-bwtrace – but it still seems to want to Activate that plugin first. It’s supposed to activate oik base!
- Version 0.1 was tested on WordPress 3.1 and seemed to be OK, but I was unable to test the behaviour in the Visual editor since that wasn’t working for me.
Version 0.1 (5 Feb 2011)
- First official version, tested on 3.0.4
Version 0.01 (4 Feb 2011)
- first attempt at creating a WordPress plugin in the Plugin directory
- In creating oik I’d chopped out a lot of redundant code from a manually managed plugin I’d called bwapi.
- So it didn’t work.
For more information see the oik readme.txt