oik v4.1.0 has been updated to cater for WordPress 5.5 changes affecting jQuery.
oik v4.1.0-alpha-20200209 adds the
oik v4.0.0 is the first version of the oik base plugin to deliver blocks. Upgrade to start using these blocks today.
oik v3.3.7 fixes a problem introduced in 3.3.6
|oik v3.3.6||Upgrade to oik v3.3.6 for improved compatibility with the WordPress Block editor .||2019-06-07 06:17:58|
Upgrade to oik v3.3.4 to avoid a deprecated filter notice being displayed if using a custom login logo with WordPress 5.2 and when
oik v3.3.3 fixes a problem introduced in v3.3.2.
|oik v3.3.2||Upgrade to oik v3.3.2 for improved support for the bw_code shortcode.||2019-04-09 10:57:46|
|oik v3.3.1||Upgrade to oik v3.3.1 for improved sanitization of oik options. Upgrade for improvements to bw_follow_me, which are used by oik-blocks.||2019-03-12 16:15:52|
Update to oik v3.3.0 for a fix to the [paypal] shortcode.
For versions up to and including version 1.16 and 0.4 inclusive please see http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/oik/changelog/
- Version 1.17 was released on 27th November 2012
- Version 1.16 was released on 9th August 2012
- Version 1.15 was released on 5th July 2012
- Version 1.14 was released on 3rd July 2012
- Version 1.13 was released on 11th May 2012
- Version 1.12 was released on 30th April 2012
- Version 1.11 was released on 3rd April 2012
- Version 1.10 was released on 9th February 2012
- Version 1.9 was released on 31st December 2011
- Version 1.8 was released on 25th December 2011
- Version 1.7 was released on 10th December 2011
- Version 1.6 was released on 22nd November 2011
- Version 1.5 was released on 31st October 2011
- Version 1.4 was released on 3rd October 2011
- Version 1.3 and 1.3.1 was released on 14th September 2011
- Version 1.2 was released on 19th August 2011
- Version 1.1 was released on 10th August 2011
- Version 1.0 was released on 26th July 2011
- Version 0.8 was made available on 19th July 2011
- Version 0.7 was made available on 14th July 2011
- Version 0.6 was not released to WordPress.org
- Version 0.5 was made available on 16th April 2011
- Version 0.4 was made available on 21st Feb 2011.
Version 0.3 (17 Feb 2011)
- Added: Tiny MCE button for entry of the [ bw_button] shortcode parameters
- Added: Tiny MCE button to select an oik shortcode Note: optional parameters to the oik shortcode button are not yet effective
- Added: [ bw_email] for inline mailto: link. Use [ bw_mailto] for a link with a prefix
- Fixed: attempted to correct problems in this file – my misunderstanding of how to do links
- Fixed: Added (missing) code to expand the [ bw_picasa] shortcode
- Added: [ loik] shortcode – a link to the oik plugin
- Change: Moved art_button() to bobbfunc.inc so that it could be used on the oik options page
Version 0.2 (6 Feb 2011)
- Added , ,
- Renamed bwtrace to oik-bwtrace – but it still seems to want to Activate that plugin first. It’s supposed to activate oik base!
- Version 0.1 was tested on WordPress 3.1 and seemed to be OK, but I was unable to test the behaviour in the Visual editor since that wasn’t working for me.
Version 0.1 (5 Feb 2011)
- First official version, tested on 3.0.4
Version 0.01 (4 Feb 2011)
- first attempt at creating a WordPress plugin in the Plugin directory
- In creating oik I’d chopped out a lot of redundant code from a manually managed plugin I’d called bwapi.
- So it didn’t work.
For more information see the oik readme.txt