1 to 5 of 5
- Tests_bw_translate::setUp() – set up logic
- Tests_bw_translate::test_41257_translate_null_returns_translation_of_0() – Confirms the behavior of translate against a null string
- Tests_bw_translate::test_bw_translate_bobbingwide() – We can’t change the value of a constant from FALSE so if you want to allow calls to bw_translate to be run without deprecated messages being produce then you have to comment out any setting in wp-config.php
- Tests_bw_translate::test_get_translations_for_domain_verbose() –
- Tests_bw_translate::test_locale() – We want to test in en_GB since we want translations to be performed The trouble is, in en_GB null translates to "0" ?