- Are you a WordPress plugin developer?
- Do you develop FREE or premium plugins?
- Do you develop custom plugins for your customers?
- Do you develop plugins for the general public?
- Do you want to be able to┬áeasily deliver plugins from your own server rather than through WordPress.org.
- Do you want to be able to easily deliver upgrades to your plugins from your own server?
- Do you want to keep track of the number of downloads or update requests for your plugins?
- Do you want an easy to use, efficient and flexible Application Programming Interface to enable it?
If the answers to these questions are YES, then you’ve probably found what you’re looking for.
The oik-plugins WordPress plugins server can be used to automatically deliver any WordPress plugin to your customer’s website.
If your plugin is integrated with the oik base plugin then this delivery is automatic – it’s built into the WordPress plugin update logic.
If not, then you can use the oik options > plugins page to manually enable the support, so long as at least one integrated plugin is activated.
From oik-plugins v1.17.0 this is now a FREE plugin, also available from GitHub.
If you want to sell premium plugins you will also need