Q. Why doesn’t the shipping rate calculated at checkout match the rate for the country?
A. It’s probably your theme allowing the user to enter a delivery address without recalculating the shipping rate for the country.
In some themes, on the WooCommerce checkout page, it’s possible to specify a delivery address in such a way that the country being used to calculate the shipping rate does not reflect the actual shipping address.
This should not be possible if you use the default checkout provided by WooCommerce, shortcode [woocommerce_checkout]
- How do I assign the shipping method to a product in WooCommerce?
- How do I fix the “No shipping methods were found” message?
- How do I set default shipping rates for other countries?
- How do I set shipping charges for carts with zero weight?
- How do I set the maximum cart weight?
- How do I switch to oik-weightcountry-shipping?
- How do I upgrade to v0.2.0 of Multi rate weight zone shipping for WooCommerce?
- How do I upgrade Weight / Country shipping to WooCommerce 2.1?
- How to upgrade to Weight zone shipping for WooCommerce 2.6 or 3.0
- Is oik-weightcountry-shipping the same as AWD-weightcountry-shipping?
- What is the format of the Shipping Rates text area?
- What plugins support WooCommerce weight shipping?
- Which version of WooCommerce does oik-weightcountry-shipping work on?
- Will oik-weightcountry-shipping use my settings for AWD-weightcountry-shipping?