Q. What is the format of the Shipping Rates text area?
Max weight| Cost | country group number | Method title
One rate per line.
10|6.95|3 20|7.99|3 20|17.99|3|First class 0|1.11|3 100|27.33|0
- The separator is a vertical bar ( | ) or a forward slash ( / ) or a comma ( , ).
- Blank space is ignored.
- For decimal values in the Cost, use a dot not a comma.
- Use a non numeric value in the Cost field when the maximum weight has been exceeded.
- Use country group number 0 if you want to set default rates for all other countries.
- Use Max weight 0 if you want to support carts with zero weight.
- Method title is optional.
- Use the Method title to differentiate between multiple rates for a weight range.
- See also: oik-weightcountry-shipping – basic user guide
- How do I assign the shipping method to a product in WooCommerce?
- How do I fix the “No shipping methods were found” message?
- How do I set default shipping rates for other countries?
- How do I set shipping charges for carts with zero weight?
- How do I set the maximum cart weight?
- How do I switch to oik-weightcountry-shipping?
- How do I upgrade to v0.2.0 of Multi rate weight zone shipping for WooCommerce?
- How do I upgrade Weight / Country shipping to WooCommerce 2.1?
- How to upgrade to Weight zone shipping for WooCommerce
- Is oik-weightcountry-shipping the same as AWD-weightcountry-shipping?
- The shipping rate on the invoice is wrong!
- What plugins support WooCommerce weight shipping?
- Which version of WooCommerce does oik-weightcountry-shipping work on?
- Will oik-weightcountry-shipping use my settings for AWD-weightcountry-shipping?