Use the Dynamic Content block to display information from your website in a variety of formats.
Display the most recent Block with title, thumbnail, excerpt and read more button, using the [bw_pages] shortcode.
This block is now in the oik base plugin. This replaces the development version that was delivered in the oik-blocks plugin. When the core Query block has matured then this block should no longer be necessary. In the mean time you may find some of the Display types to be easier to use.
- The Dynamic content block is implemented using oik-shortcode functionality.
- The block’s Display options map to shortcodes from the oik, oik-fields and oik-testimonials plugins.
- When converting a classic block to blocks these shortcode shoulds transform to the block with the appropriate parameters.
- The block may not appear to be as flexible as some of the shortcodes.
- Use the Advanced Parameters setting to apply additional parameters that have not yet been implemented or which you wish to override.
- The server side rendered display in the block editor may not appear exactly as on the front end.
|Attachments with links||[bw_attachments]|