Displays a list of Blocks for a chosen prefix
Use the Block list block to display the list of blocks associated with a selected namespace prefix.
- FAQ – yoast/faq-block
List your Frequently Asked Questions in an SEO-friendly way. You can only use one FAQ block per post.
- How-to – yoast/how-to-block
Create a How-to guide in an SEO-friendly way. You can only use one How-to block per post.
- The Block list block obtains the list of blocks from the Block editor.
- The list for a particular prefix may include blocks that are deprecated, inline blocks and blocks that cannot be inserted manually.
- Some plugins share the same prefix.
- The list of blocks for a particular prefix could therefore include blocks that are delivered by more than one plugin.
- The Gutenberg plugin uses the prefixes of
core-embed. These prefixes are not changed when the blocks developed in Gutenberg are incorporated into WordPress core.