We recently activated wp-super-cache then noticed a problem with paginated shortcodes.
We investigated further and determined that it was a problem with WordPress 4.1, but there was a workaround we could apply to our own code.
Update: 24 Dec 2014.
- Raised ticket against WordPress core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30831
- and delivered a fix for oik oik v2.4-beta.1223
Update: March 2015.
This problem was fixed in WordPress 4.1.1
Update: April 2015
There’s another problem.
- When you view “page 1″ then the links are correct.
- When you visit “page 2″ ( ?bwscid1=2 ) then all the links are the same
- Ditto for any other page.
- This was not a problem in WordPress 3.9
Here’s the second list. You should be able to navigate these two lists individually.
- Post: 38043
- [bw_table] currently dependent upon oik-fields plugin
- [oik] blocks outer and inner blocks example
- 50% discount to end July
- Announcing the [ bw_contact_button]
- Announcing the [ bw_plug name="oik"] shortcode
- bug: category_name= or category= ?
- bw API changes in oik version 1.7
- bw_pages read_more= parameter
- bw_pages with metadata