Use the Tag reschedule function from oik-batchmove to automatically reschedule the oldest posts for selected tags.
On a daily basis
- Republish the oldest posts for a selected Tag
- Choose the Tags to be included
- Optionally set a new publication time, applied to each post
- Do not process posts marked as “Do not reschedule”
- Install and activate the oik-batchmove plugin
- Visit oik options > Scheduled republish
- Choose the Tags to be selected for Rescheduling, setting the new publication time as required
- Activate Scheduled republishing
- If you want to mark certain posts with “Do not reschedule” install and activate the oik-fields plugin.
- If you don’t want the processing to be run automatically then do not activate Scheduled republish